Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sarah Brown Design

I recently made an order from Sarah Brown Designs on Etsy, for a skein of her Bloodlust series yarn in the colorway Foreplay. The yarn is gorgeous and I only wish I could keep the skein! It is being sent to my swap recipient on Ravelry. In the meantime, let me tell you about the skein.

It is 420 yards of hand-dyed 3-ply superwash merino fingering weight yarn, perfect for socks or a lace project. The colors look gorgeous, in red, a sort of dark rose, and a lovely shade of pink, with bits of a creamy pink showing through as well. I can't stop myself from petting the skein every chance I get, it's so soft.

Miss Brown also includes a free set of 5 stitchmarkers with every skein of yarn purchased, and they aren't of poor quality either. The set of stitchmarkers she sent matched the skein of yarn, the beads a dark rosy color. The wire is clipped so it won't catch on your projects and they're so gorgeous to look at that I wouldn't want to take them off a project!

I must say, I really do love this yarn and will hopefully be purchasing some from Sarah Brown Designs in the future to knit for myself. Go check out her Etsy shop, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mandii, I followed you from Life of a wife after reading your blog description. Emmett's Blanket is adorable and I love the yarn (went and had a peek of that to). Take care.

    ReplyDelete